Monday, August 22, 2011

How to add a signature to your blog.

Oh Heyyyyy! 

So, if you're anything like me you likely have some form of "blog envy".  You know, all those fancy blogs with fancy buttons and fancy dropdown menus and FANCY signatures?  Like, wait, I want one too!  I mean, maybe you want all of it, (um, me too) but I only have the signature to show today. 

Oh, and btdub, I'm not really going to show you how, but this site will

I followed the step-by-stop directions, and see?  I have a signature now, too!

Big (fancy signature) Smile,

8 comments:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Definitely have blog envy too! Always looking for new updates to my blog...wishing blog love over from sewgloried.blogspot.com!

Blaise said... Best Blogger Tips

You go girl!

Clamworks said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been wondering how this was done! Thanks for posting...I've added it to my blog.

Huma said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute! I hope you friend had a wonderful baby shower. :) Everything matched perfectly! Also, I really love the tiers. So cute and unique! Do you mind telling me what else you stacked and superglued to make them? Are those plastic parfait cups or something?

B.Cheniful said... Best Blogger Tips

@Huma

Hi Huma--I'm hoping that you see this! I used plastic martini glass (they were pictured) for the bottom tier and then used dollar store glass candle sticks to connect the top layer. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

brinkka2011 says: Just wanted to say your Blog is in my rss you got a way with words.. Cheers,

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This post is very informative I have always wondered how some people add their own signatures to their posts, I want to do the same now I know!
website design

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Your signature is looking simply awesome. I also wanted to create such kind of fancy signature for my blog too. I am thankful to you for sharing the secret behind the process of creating and designing such kind of signatures.
eSignature

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips