Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just can't get enough of Yarn Wreaths!

Pin It



No seriously, I make at least 2 of these a week.  Some to sell, some as presents, some for ME, etc....I just freaking LOVE them.  No two are ever the same and it's awesome to play around and try different color combos and decor pieces.

Here are a few that I've made recently.  Ok, you may have seen some before, but there's nothing wrong with a little YW Roundup!

*in case you've never made one yourself, here is an AWESOME tutorial seen at thirty handmade days.
new summer wreath for ME!
I love her.  
custom rustic yarn wreath
that pinecone was kind of a B, but I got it!
A custom beach-themed YW.

Love the way this turned out!



Yo, it's FINALLY spring in MI!
pretty in pink YW!

Perfectly Purple.  And Violet.
we're thinking spring over here!
This was made custom for my cube.
Blaise's Birthday YW.
This was made custom for my mini bath revamp.
I made this bad boy for my front door.  I'm so selfish.

This is a donation for a Make a Wish silent auction.

So there you go!  A couple newbies, a couple oldbies.  All awesomebies.

Big Smile!
B.Chen



3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your yarn wreaths! Thanks for stopping by my site :)

Cailan said... Best Blogger Tips

That green one is awful lovely. I'll have to look through and see if you have a how-to for the flowers? So purty! Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet encouragement - so glad to "meet" you!

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooooh! I love me some wreaths! I especially like the one you made for your cube. Nice work!!

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips