Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pom-Pom Flowers

Pin It
So, I'm mega MEGA in love with Pinterest--a site that lets you "pin" all the awesomeness you find on the information highway.  Or whatever.  Henyways, there are a TON of craft-loving peeps out there that pin tutorial, after turorial, after....you get the point.  Today, I ran into this one from Eskimimi Knits, on how to make yarn pom-pom with a dinner fork.  Too effing cool.  So the second I got home, I grabbed a fork and got to work!

I decided to use the poms to make a whimsy floral arrangement.  For the "stems" I used kabob skewers I've had sitting in the kitchen drawer for years.

This is what I came up with:

These would also be great on a yarn wreath or hairband!  So, try it out and make your own yarn poms!

Thanks for stopping by!

Big Smile,
B Chen

1 comments:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooo...I LOVE pom poms and I'm also addicted to Pinterest! :) I really like the idea of turning them into flowers. Thanks for following me!

Amy

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips