Sunday, July 31, 2011

Many-a-plans for my new silhouette.


Alright.  I decided to try and knock out another post today because OHMYGOD, my Silhouette comes tomorrow and I'm gonna be BUSY PLAYING!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!  Yay.  YAY.  Yo, I just pounded the keyboard so hard typing that.  I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!

Um, wanna see all the cool shit I'm gonna make with it?  Good!  :-)
You can see all of them here, on Pinterest. 

Here are my favs:
Customizables



Source
Artables:

Source
Source
Source


Wearables:
source

Source
Printables:
Source

Source

So manyables to make and do!  Thanks J Chen for letting me use YOUR birthday gift as MINE.  Love you!  Think of all the sweetass t-shirts I'm gonna make you!  Like, one a week!  Whoa.

Big (OMG, I can't believe it's true!) Smile,
B.Chen




1 comments:

Tracy Crosby said... Best Blogger Tips

O.M.G. I am super SUPER jealous. Fully green with envy. OHhhh to have a silhouette....how my life would be filled with purpose. :) I will live through you until my husband gives me his b-day money. Thank J.Chen for starting a new trend that I totally agree with. :)

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips