Friday, January 20, 2012

Admire? Acquire!: Up-Cycled Feather Necklace

Pin It
Girls, I TOLD YOU I was working on some other projects this week! This one is another up-cycle; but even easier than than the last one. Believe it or not. But you really should believe it.  :)

So, it's looking like feathers will continue to be a big trend in 2012, which I'm happy about, seems how I didn't really jump on the fashion bandwagon with them in 2011.

ADMIRE
You see feather necklaces all around the inet and Pinterest:

Natural Feather Necklace Bronze Turquoise Blue Accent from Etsy


ACQUIRE
Cool, huh? The answer is yes. Sooooo, I decided to make one of my own for zero dollars.  

Ingredient list:
Feather Brooch--or any other brooch if feathers aren't your thang, girl
Necklace Chain
Super Glue



Step One--The ONLY step :-)  Super clue your chain to the back of your brooch. DONE. Let it set overnight to secure firmly.

Here's the finished product! All pretty and ready to ROCK!


And this would be me ROCKIN IT, GIRL!  


That's it!  Super easy, stupid cheap, and totally on trend.  Yeah Yeah Girl!


Big (Keep it simple!) Smile,

0 comments:

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips