Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini Top Hats!

This may become my new obsession!!!  My friend Nicole, a talented photographer in South Carolina, is working on an awesome Alice in Wonderland themed photo shoot and asked me about some props.  Well, once I saw her centerpiece for the shot, I was immediately inspired.
the inspiration.


The first thing that came to mind were mini top hats--take a look!

whimsical top hat.
I'm working on 2 more top hats as well.  These ones will be a little more traditional....Here's the first look at traditional one. 

traditional one.
Update!  Here's my next inspiration for my final hat:

Watch out!


the final hat!  






2 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips

Brandi--That hat is amazing!!!!

Brandi Chen said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so happy you like it!!!! Excited to make the third one....any color request?

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips