Check out WTB The Series here!
Check out The 2nd Annual WTB here!
Coming Soon, The 3rd Annual WTB!!!!Did we decide if this was indulgent of me to have a series blog about WTB? Eh, whatevs! I'm doin it! :)
Wondering what I'm talking about? Check out the first post here.
|Don't you even THINK about trying to take MY MAN.|
|Girlfriend LOVES her some Jeff Gordon!|
|Ah, young love!|
|Setting good examples for future mommies everywhere!|
|Nascar fans are dedicated, if nothing else.|
So I became a frequent shopper of the $ Store, Family Dollar, Dollar General, and a lot of thrift stores. Here are a list of essentials you'll need if you're brave enough to face your neighbors the next day and have a WTB of your own:
- Kiddie Pool--use for a community cooler
- Clothes line with dirty socks, undergarmets, cut off shorts, nascar tee, etc.
- Old Tires--these are perfect for a number of things! Beverage tub holder, seats, fake flowers, etc.
- Pink Flamingos
- Confederate Flag
- Mis-match christmas lights
- Nascar ANYTHING
- Looney Tunes ANYTHING--especially Tweety!
- Wall Decor--Posters/Pictures of beer, trashy musicians, wolves, Mt. Dew, etc.
- Old Sheets and Towels--used cover your furniture and windows.
- Beware of Dog/No Trespassing Sign
- Boones Farm, Jello-Shots, Busch Light, MD 20 20, Jack Daniels
- Off-Brand cheese puffs, pork rinds, saltines, spray cheese, jerkey and snack cakes
- Anything I heart America related: Flags, lawn ornaments, wind chimes, etc.
- Need something to wear? Try People of Walmart for inspiration
That should get you off to a pretty good start. Here are a few photos from WTB 2009!
|That's me, complete with a tray of jello-shots, leading the neighbors in.|
|Our yard. And yes, that's a potty.|
|Our "Nascar Wall" with beer boxes|
|An array of WTB grub.|
|Our front porch clothesline|
So there you have it--WTB 2009. Stay tuned for for 2010!
Big (you BEST BE not lookin at my man!) Smile,